Sunday, September 14, 2008

Resume and Tag

Hi! Here is the address to my resume if you hear of any jobs in Utah.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=dcw25nrz_13dhz9fwck&hl=en

Tag:

I am: Grandma
I think: people should all be kind to each other
I know: the gospel is true.
I want: all of my family to grow in the gospel forever
I dislike: contention
I miss: my mother and my brother
I fear: the deaths of any of my family
I feel: happy
I hear: lots of random noises right now.
I smell: Ben's dinner
I crave: baked goods.
I cry: when I feel the spirit really strong, when I'm happy, when I'm sad
I usually: have more to do than I can get done
I search: the scriptures
I wonder: if I'll actually live in Utah again
I regret: doing stupid things in the past.
I love: my family! They're awesome!
I care: about honesty, helpfulness, and kindness.
I always: try to look ahead
I worry: if my children struggle with activity in the gospel
I am not: rid of credit card debt yet
I remember: being much younger
I believe: everyone is wonderful
I dance: really badly
I sing: to my babies
I don’t always: remember to do what I plan to do.
I argue: as rarely as I possibly can.
I write: on blogs and occassionally in a journal.
I win: whenever someone in my family does the right thing
I lose: when I forget to be kind
I wish: I were the person I want to be
I listen: after you get my attention
I don't understand: why some people do the things they do and think the things they think
I can usually be found: at work or at home or at church
I am scared: sometimes when I'm alone late at night.
I need: a new job in Utah.
I forget: everything, all the time
I am happy: just about all of the time.

No comments: